For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Production Planner, looking for a new challenge?
Do you have working experience of ERP/MRP systems?
Osborne appointments are recruiting for a Production Planner to join our client based in St Albans on a permanent basis.
Salary up to £31,000 – depending on experience
8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday (some flexibility required)
- Maintain, update and improve the MRP system for packaging & manufacturing departments
- Ensuring all required materials, labour and equipment are available for live orders and sales forecasts
- Production and material planning to balance customer orders and cost effectively
- Converting production plans into material requirements and supplier POs
- Maintain the stock control system using Sage 200
- Leading daily scheduling meetings as required by stakeholders
- Create, update and maintain stock codes and bill of materials
- Maintain and update paperwork to comply with SOPs
- Propose and implement continuous improvements in own area, ensuring safety and quality guidelines are adhered to
- Any other reasonable duties required to ensure successful production
Key skills & experience
- Proven ability in a Production Planning role
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Effective communication skills at all levels, internally and externally (both written and verbal)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV today or call the office on 01707 377088 and ask to Speak to Sarah
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.