For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Hatfield for a Production Operative.
WORKING HOURS – APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS:
Salary will be discussed on application.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Warehouse or production experience
- Strong work ethic
- Team player with accurate record keeping
- Computer literate
- Good numerical and communication skills
- GCSE level or equivalent English and Maths
Duties to include:-
- Record and monitor adherance to production schedules, equipment and SOP
- Responsible for compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice
- Support Enginering and Contractor activites
- Ability to follow manufacturing and health and safety procedures.
- Set up and maintain machinery ready for production.
- Test and check final product for inspection
- Carry out production and facility cleaning
- Participate in Quality investigations and help with ideas on more efficient ways of working.
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please submit your CV online or alternatively call Sarah or Roxanne on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.