Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client, a manufacturer based in Ware, who are looking for a Process Operative/Machine Operator on a permanent basis.
Working Hours: Shifts of 8 hours between 6am to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
This role will include some use of Forklift Trucks.
- General factory processes (cleaning factory area, filtration, sieving, forklift operation)
- Daily industrial vacuuming/cleaning of factory areas
- Machinery operations
- Loading/unloading blenders
- Non-hazardous and hazardous chemical handling
- Small item packaging (powder and liquid)
- Accurate batch labelling
- Follow instructions accurately and quickly
- Maintain records as required by the company Quality Manuals
- Packaging/handling of 50kg drums (powder)
- Forklift truck certificates – Reach AND/OR Counter Balance essential
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Previous working experience within a production environment
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Team player with accurate record keeping
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent Numerical skills
Please contact Poppy immediately if you are interested, or apply with your most up to date CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.