Our client based in Royston is looking to recruit Production Operatives to join their busy operation on a temporary to permanent basis.
There are multiple shift patterns available and applicants must be able to work shifts and weekends
PURPOSE OF JOB - To Manufacture and maintain automotive components to agreed customer and internal requirements.
- Operating and Loading Machines
- Maintaining and cleaning Machinery
- Inspection of materials
- Packing materials coming of the end of the line
- Transportation of pallets to and from the warehouse
- Housekeeping and cleaning tasks as necessary..
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience of working within a chemical process environment.
- PC Skills.
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
• Honest and reliable
• Conscientious and punctual
• Willing to learn
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Good Attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please call Sarah or Roxanne on 01707 377088 or apply direct with your CV
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.