For more information about this job please contact:
Superstar Production Operatives needed for rotating shift pattern role in Huntingdon!
Shifts as follows:
Early Shift - Monday to Thursday 6am to 2.15pm and Friday 6am to 1pm
Late Shift - Monday to Thursday 2pm to 10pm and Friday 12.45pm to 8.45pm
Our exciting client in Huntingdon are looking for Production Operatives to work with them on an ongoing temporary basis.
You will be working as part of team manufacturing, assembling and testing components in a cleanroom environment where you will be required to wear full PPE. The main duties are:
- Meeting daily production targets on time.
- Assembling/producing components to the required specification by using appropriate tests and inspections.
- Complete online documentation and highlight deviations to the appropriate person.
- Identify opportunities for and contribute to continuous improvement of the production process.
In addition to the above you will need to ensure that health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all time and that you clean and maintain your work area throughout the shift.
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Able to work shifts (as per the shift pattern above)
- Able to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- A trusted team player with a flexible, can do attitude
- Diligent and conscientious with a methodical approach and a keen eye for detail
- Of a good level written and verbal communication skills
- Manually dexterous - this is essential in order to perform many of the production tasks
- Computer literate
- Willing to learn new skills, processes or equipment
We have immediate interviews available so if you are interested please contact Karen on 01234 347069 today!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.