For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a Production Manager looking for a new role? Do you have production process knowledge, and experience of leading a team and looking to join a busy friendly growing business in 2021?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Production Manager on a Permanent basis, for a well-established client within the manufacturing industry who focus on three core principles of innovation, integrity and service.
Working hours: Working Mondays to Fridays 7am-4pm
Salary: £30-£38,000 per annum
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
• Oversight of all internal and outsourced production
• Creating and maintaining a production team with a ‘can-do’ culture
• Responsibility for production systems and processes
• QA and associated processes
• Management of production staff
• Health & safety compliance and training
• Responsibility for sourcing and maintaining production equipment
• Regular reporting to the Directors
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge Transport Industry
- Great Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Metal Industry would be beneficial!
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Sarah on 01707 377088
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website