For more information about this job please contact:
I have an exciting new role for a prestigious company based in Watford. As a Production Orders and WIP Planner you will be the voice of the company.
This is a TEMP TO PERM role. 8 months maternity cover with potential to go permanent.
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8am-4.30pm & Fri: 8am-1pm
- Liasing with all clients ensuring you meet their requirements
- Managing customer accounts
- Facilitating customer orders
- Informing customers of the progress and dealing with any issues that arise
- Tracking customer orders
- Performing contract reviews
- Dealing with quotations, invoices, deliveries, certificates of conformities and paperwork for both customers and accounts holders
- Being first point of contact at the company for any queries
What we want from YOU!
- Confidence in your abilities
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in account management
- Experience in an office environment
- Full Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Sage, Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience in Dataplate X is desired but not essential
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet in the Barnet branch)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website