Our growing client based in Potters Bar are seeking a Production Co-Ordinator to join their dynamic team to deal with a variety of tasks but mainly to ensure that orders are being process correctly from initial enquiry right through to delivery.
- Based in Potters Bar
- Competitive Salary
- Ideally someone with knowledge of Pro-Serve or CRM system
- 37.5 hours
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring notes are up to date on the system for all customers
- Preparing quotations for clients and following up to ensure that the customer is happy
- Arranging deliveries of samples
- Order processing
- Resolving any issues that arise
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Compiling client presentations
- Providing support for the team members when needed
- Attend exhibitions / events when necessary
- General ad-hoc duties in busy periods
Skills & Experience;
- Proactive and productive
- Precise and thorough when dealing with situations
- A strong communicator who can negotiate comfortably
- Someone who is able to prioritise
- A real team player
- Strong administration skills
- Previous customer service experience
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.