For more information about this job please contact:
Are you qualified in Marketing, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
If so, this could be the position for you!
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Product & Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) to join our client located in Herttford.
Our client is looking for the right person to support the Product & Marketing Manager in implementing product strategy, monitoring the marketing, developing products and growing/retaining business through campaigns.
Contract: Maternity cover / February 2019 – January 2020
Hours: Part or Full Time / 30 - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20-22,000 per annum
- Development, management and co-ordination of multi-channel communication campaigns
- To increase brand awareness (brochures, direct mail and email campaigns)
- Specify product and price content for marketing campaigns (new and existing products)
- Ensure online content is up to date
- Review Customer feedback about products, and implement suitable changes
- Develop new & existing products
- Assist with the development and management of company websites
- Development of marketing communications to support the conversion and retention process
- Day to day management of online content including use of CMS, ensuring consistency of brand and product promotion
- Provide reports/analysis of online activity
- Assistance with coordination of print and mailing activities
- Copy writing for a range of marketing literature
- Any other marketing/admin related tasks reasonably required to support the Product & Marketing Manager.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Multi-Channel Marketing Experience
- Copywriting skills
- Good numeracy & analytical skills
- Understanding of basic commercial principles
- Strong IT skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to speak a second language (advantageous)
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! For more information, call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.