For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for an experienced Glazier around the Huntingdon area to work for our fantastic client based in Huntingdon.
Our client is a successful and expanding supplier/installer of bespoke glazing products.
Due to expansion they are now looking for experienced glaziers to join the team!
Your main job duties would be:
Installation of all products
- Travel to site from Huntingdon HQ and install all products
- To install all Kloeber products using the approved fitting methods
- To undertake all elements of the installation process under the direction of the foremen
Maintenance of all products
- Travel to site from Huntingdon HQ and attend maintenance visits
- To use the approved methods for repairing, altering and maintenance of all products
- To undertake all elements of the maintenance process under the directionm the foremen/ Installations Manager
General duties in relation to the installation/operations department
- Drive company vehicles as required
- Keep company vehicles clean and tidy at all times
- To be available to work all reasonable hours (either individually or as part of your team) as the company requires (this may include nights away)
- Assist on any required works in-house
- Assist on set-up and breakdown of trade shows as required
- Daily reporting to team foreman (line manager)
- To be available for other duties outside of your job role when necessary and in the best interests of the company, within reason
- To behave appropriately and in support of the company's reputation and values at all times
Your working week would be around 50 hours (including travel time) at £11.50PH.
If you have a full UK Driving License and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Chloe now on 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.