For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a real interest and passion for Textiles?
Do you have previous experience working within the Textiles industry and working with fabrics?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you…
Our fantastic, well established client based in Borehamwood are currently recruiting for a Textiles Product Development Co-Ordinator.
Key details about the role:
Hours – This business truly believe in a great work life balance and therefore the hours are 8:00 – 16:30 and very rarely exceed this.
Industry – Textiles and Fabric, you will need to have a real keen interest & previous experience working with Textiles
Team – The team is made up of approx. 10 people, however some of team are occasionally out or abroad on business
Environment – Fun, happy, light hearted and hard working. You must be able to work under pressure at times and be extremely organised but they always ensure that you are cared for and looked after within this business
Benefits – Free parking, brand new state of the art office, free lunches and more!
Salary - £26,000 - £27,000 per annum DOE
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate and follow up on delivery dates for all new collections and design requirements
- Design and manage reports in both excel and internal database systems for product development
- Create daily/weekly schedules and follow up of same.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Customers to obtain updated information both verbally and via email.
- Keep Sales, Design and Admin Teams updated with relevant information
- Update Database and Excel reports
- Update and email relevant reports to Suppliers and Customers
- Ad-hoc Office Administrative duties including Order and Invoice processing
Have you got the right experience and skills?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the Textile Industry is essential
- Business or textile degree is preferable
- Advanced Microsoft skills in Excel, Word and Outlook. Must have advanced skills in the use of macros & pivot tables
- A levels preferable, must have at least a B in Maths GSCE
- An understanding and interest in the manufacturing and design of textiles
- Accuracy, attention to detail & organisation is key
- Hit apply and we will come back to you within 48 hours and let you know whether we are considering your application
- If you aren’t sure if this is right for you and would like to find out more, pick up the phone and call us on 0208 3442337
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.