Are you looking to work for a friendly, ‘family feel’ organisation? Do you like the idea of being able to keep busy in a varied and interesting role? If so, we may have the ideal job for you…!
- Key details:
- £19,000 - £20,000 p/a
- Full time hours: 9:00 – 17:30
- Monday – Friday
- Temp to permanent – Immediate start
- Full drivers licence require due to location
What’s in it for you…?
- The opportunity to learn from an industry leader recognised for their innovation and quality
- An exciting career path with opportunities to grow and develop your skill set
- Potential for travel to the Far East amongst other exciting places
The role in essence:
To support the Technical Manager in the Quality Assurance Department to achieve the quality, ethical and technical objectives.
- Assisting with Range Reviews, Risk assessments, Supplier reviews, test and Inspection reviews to national and company standards.
- Monitor and maintain departmental Key Performance Indicator software
- Assist with Supplier Quality Assurance Systems to ensure they are implemented, monitored and audited.
- Liaise with approved testing laboratories in resolving compliance issues for both company and supplier.
- Assist with merchandising and support of all company exhibitions and showrooms as and when required.
- Support in dealing with Customer / consumer complaints and returns not limited to identification, segregation, review and reporting, recommendation for improvements or disposition.
- Strong communication skills
- Career driven
- Presentation skills
- Relationship management
- Microsoft Office Skills – Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Innovative / creative approach
We look forward to recieving your application!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website