For more information about this job please contact:
** PRODUCT ACCOUNT MANAGER **
Field Based - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress within a sales role? Would you like to work for a company who shut down over Christmas, offer 25 days holiday plus BH and have other benefits?
Our client is looking for someone to join their team to generate and grow the business and represent the commercial and technical interests of the precision component segments of the company. You will be required to travel around the UK and attend the Head Office based in Milton Keynes 1 day a week.
- To monitor market demand for coating
- To generate new customers and maintain and grow existing customers in the market
- To conduct technical / commercial discussions with customers at all levels and present seminars when required.
- To work in conjunction with all other departments and liaise with colleagues both nationals and internationally
- To generate and follow up quotations
- To monitor competitors and technical and commercial activities and strategies and report in appropriate detail.
- Share best practices; including visits, documentation and training to fill the gaps in the technical and project managements areas SPC.
- Support the marketing activities by participating in trade fairs and exhibitions, conferences and writing articles
- Support the introduction of new projects on the technical side
- Manage contact with universities, institutes and associations
- To observe the methodologies of 5s as part of the daily routine
Education / studies
- Ideally educated to degree level in engineering, material discipline
- Ideally from technical / engineering environment used to selling to industry
The company offers a great benefit package, including 20% annual company bonus, 10% pension contribution, Company Car, Healthcare and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Beth Hudson on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.