For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced CNC press bake operator or setting Operative and looking to join a Growing Business?
My client is looking to recruit a CNC press brake/setting operative to join a growing engineering team along who can also undertake MIG welding and assembly work
This Position could be permanent for the right person!
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm and overtime is available
- Must have proven skills and knowledge in setting and operating CNC Pressbrake
- Must be able to produce folded components to general and fine limit tolerances
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Must be physically fit in the handling of sheet metal/fabricated components in a safe manner
- Have a good level of spoken English
- Physically fit
- 3 Years’ experience in Brake Press
- Mig Welding experience
- Well organised
- Strong Communication skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative but also as a team
- Highly motivated
- Open minded
- Great Attention to detail
If you are interested in the position can you please call the office on 0208 3442337 and ask to speak to Sarah or alternatively apply direct with your CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website