For more information about this job please contact:
PPC Account Manager - £28,000 - £34,000 per annum plus benefits
Based in Cambridge
How would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies and Cambridge’s Employer of the year?
As a PPC Account Manager you will be tasked with the active running and ownership of select client accounts. Reporting to an Account Director, you will work to ensure we deliver the best account performance, excellent customer service, and client satisfaction and ultimately ensuring client retention on assigned clients.
Key details –
- Flexible working
- Quarterly company & team socials
- 25 days Holiday + BH's
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Free fruit and health snacks
- Table football
- Vibrant office
- Pension Scheme ( 4% + 4% matched)
- Enhanced maternity pay and shared parental leave schemes - Family Friendly
- Employee assistance line
Experience of -
- Managing PPC campaigns with a proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience in all areas of PPC including Search, Shopping and Display Remarketing
- Strategy setting and implementation
- Ecommerce and understanding of the retail sector in the context of digital marketing (desired)
- Client management
- Inventive, always looking to be proactive and push the boundaries to try new things
- Strong analytical, project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills (internally and externally)
- Relationship builder
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction