For more information about this job please contact:
Are you fluent in Portuguese?
Do you enjoy delivering great customer service?
If so, Osborne Appointments are working with a client based in Luton that are currently looking to recruit for a confident, fluent Portuguese Customer Service Advisor.
As a Portuguese Customer Service Advisor, you will be generating leads for promotional interactions, scheduling appointments and registering customers for webinars. All the calls are scripted and regulated by strict guidelines for quality and compliance.
This is a temporary position to cover a project for around 2 weeks- 4 weeks
Flexible working hours (between 9am to 5pm, M - F) + remote working position
£12.00 an hour, paid weekly
- Outbound calls to clients to complete the below KPI targets - using scripted instructions / questions
- Scheduling - Generate 10 leads per day with completion of appointments
- Profiling - Profile 20 per day
- Registrations - Invite 25 per day
- Regular communication with the team - remotely.
- Update and complete call notes, questionnaire questions, send compliant pre-approved emails to drive registrations
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within telesales / call centre role - desirable
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and organised
- PC Literate - experience using MS Office
- Fluent English and Portuguese - verbal and written
- Access to a laptop and internet
If you are interested in the above position, apply with your CV today
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website