For more information about this job please contact:
** PLANNER ** - Permanent
** MILTON KEYNES ** - £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
* Do you have previous Planning experience?
* Are you experienced in using MRP?
* Do you have experience within the Automotive Industry?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Planner, to join their growing company.
* Responsible for receiving and entering customer's orders/requirements accurately onto the MRP system.
* Undertake verification of batch quantities and lead times from orders ensuring that they are suitable.
* Monitoring prices and having them amended as necessary.
* Ensuring any required changes to works orders are processed through the ECR process.
* Process production orders through liaising with production control department
* Schedule material requirements with the required lead times using the MRP system and monitoring stocks of material and finished goods.
* Expedite material in, through communications with the production managers and suppliers, ensuring the max three days stock holding of material is not exceeded.
* Liaise with production regarding order completion dates.
* To review all outstanding orders with customers as and when required.
* Monitor delivery performance for each customer you are responsible
* To liaise with transport co-ordinator reference collections and despatches
* Proven work experience as a Planner or similar role.
* Experience of MRP.
* Knowledge of Winman (Desirable).
* Ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
* MS Office proficiency.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
* Self-motivated and capable of decision making.
* Experience of working in the Automotive Industry (desired).
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Vicky Hamilton on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.