Osborne Appointments are currently representing a business based in Borehamwood. Our client are a fun yet busy environment who are seeking pickers and packers to assist with their production line during their busiest period of the year.
Please note candidates must avaliable to start work immediately and be able to come down to register with us ASAP.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in a fast paced environment packing materials correctly
- Labelling the goods, neatly
- Ensuring the lid is correctly placed
- Quality control the goods on spot checks to ensure that they are of the highest quality
- Work in a team to hit the targets for the day
Experience and Skills Required:
- You will need to have previous picking and packing experience within a busy warehouse
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Accurate, neat and detail conscious
- Able to work fast without compromising on the quality
- Experience of working on a production line
This work is fiddly and requires someone who is able to place labels and package goods with extreme accuracy.
- Pay rate: £8.41 p/h
- Start Date: Immediately
- Hours: Monday – Friday 7:45 start 16:00pm finish
- You must be available for 3 months work
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.