For more information about this job please contact:
Our client is currently recruiting for a number of picking/packing operatives to join their busy warehouse to help pick and pack customer parcels. This particular warehouse picks and packages parcels every minute of every hour of every day when an online order is placed by their valued customers. This warehouse is located in Magna Park, Milton Keynes and is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world
Hours: Various shifts-full time/part time . You must be fully flexible to work to both morning and afternoon shifts. There is also the opportunity to work overtime.
Pay Rate: £9.99 – £13.29 Over-time Rate: £14.99-19.94
Job Location: H&M , Magna Park Milton Keynes, MK17 7AB
- Pick stock from a pick sheet
- Pull correct items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements.
- Ensures that orders are accurate.
- Bagging and barcoding products
- Ensure you’re working to a high standard and pace
- Ensure targets are met
So what are the fantastic benefits that we can offer you?
- Possibility of permanent employment after 12 weeks
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
- Fully paid induction and training
- Heavily automated and modern site
- Excellent pay rates / Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Free on-site parking
- Onsite support available 7 days a week
- Subsidies canteen
- Free luxury hot drinks
- Good public transport to Magna Park from Central Milton Keynes
Requirements for the role:
- Warehouse experience is desirable
- Have a high level of performance and attitude
- Good communication skills
- You must have safety shoes
You must be over 18 to apply for this position.
If this vacancy sounds like it could be the perfect position for you, please apply immediately with a CV highlighting your skills and experience.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3 days