For more information about this job please contact:
Personal Assistant Required!
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a well established client based near Garston, Watford for a Personal Assistan on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to support in a variety of tasks on a day to day basis.
- Hours of work: 08:45 - 17:15
- Monday - Friday
- Immediate start
- upto £28,000 per annum
- Temporary basis
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary management of CFO
- Arranging internal & external meetings
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Making travel arrangements
- Prioritising emails
- Opening & distributing post
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience within a Personal Assistant role
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills including PowerPoint
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Experience in administration
- Onsite activities for during lunches/after work
- Free parking
- Onsite Nursery
If you're interested in this role and would like to know a little more about the job itself and also the company then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.