TEMP PA ROLE *immediate start*
Are you a PA who is able to work in a fast paced environment is available immediately? This new role is offered on a temp basis and you need to be able to hit the ground running and get stuck in to the team straight away. You will be a personal assistant mainly to the Financial Director and the CEO as well as controlling and overseeing the admin side for all board members.
This company is within the insurance sector and is a long running and established brand based in Bedford Town Centre. This role although offered on the temporary side initially, is one where you can develop your already high-end skills and abilities and act as a crucial support for the team.
Responsibilities may include:
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager
Either touch typing (at a fast pace) or excellent shorthand, this is due to lots of minute taking being required within the role.
The pay rate is between £16 and £18.50 per hour working 9-5 Monday to Friday with an hour for your lunch break. If you think this role fits the bill for you, then please apply today! As mentioned before you must be available immediately. Anything further please contact Nicola on 01234 347069. Get applying now, there’s no time like the present!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.