For more information about this job please contact:
Do you want to join an expanding company and be a huge part of their growth?
If you are a strong minded, independant & enthusiastic individual then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
An opportunity has arisen for a growing company based in New Southgate for a Personal Assistant to join their lively team, supporting the CEO on a full time, permanent basis.
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday (09:30 - 17:30 - extra hours may be required)
- To start ASAP
- New Southgate, North London
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Provide a day to day administrative service to the CEO including extensive diary management and travel arrangement
- Arrange meetings and attending meetings, taking minutes, drafting agendas
- Arrangements of all CEO Senior Management team and Directors meetings, away days and roadshows
- Support departmental and company project activities by using project plans that will identify when projects or tasks are at risk of going overdue
- Undertake regular staff development and professional updating
- Relevant experience would be ideal
- Flexibility with working hours may be required occasionally
- Must be super proactive, resilient and hard working
- Must want to grow with a company and their demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise & prioritise
If you feel like you have the ability to manage a busy CEO, make decisions and be super organised then we'd love to hear from you..
Please apply with your updated CV & we will be in touch if you have been successful for the next stage of the recruitment process!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.