For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator, looking to join a friendly small team?
If so, we have the position for you!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our client, based in a modern building in Luton.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm, with a rotating early shift on a Friday
- Dealing with incoming Payroll from Umbrella companies, SME, Director only and Ltd Company Contractor payments
- Supporting with Pension queries
- Supporting international back office team with administration, including checking payroll outputs, holiday calculations, statutory entitlements and calculations
- Handling Payroll processing queries
- Processing Payroll, and emailing invoices to clients during busy times
- Processing payments on behalf of clients
- Communication with HMRC
- Reconciliation of Payroll and Accounts Reports
- Carrying any other duties to support the Director, including basic Accounts Admin
Key Skills & Experience:
- Payroll Administration experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills - ability to pick up new systems
- Ability to work within a small team
- Good communication skills
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website