Order Processor - Temp to Permanent
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our client based in St Albans. If you are looking for work to fit around a busy schedule we may have the ideal job for you..!
What is in it for you?
- The chance to join a well-known business with an excellent reputation in the local area
- A friendly, sociable team
- Progression opportunities
- Free – Onsite parking and local public transport links
- Opportunity to progress/ accept more hours
Hours: 12:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for the customer service team.
Along with this, basic duties will include but not limited to…
- Processing orders and checking stock
- Updating customers on delivery times
- Resolving queries
- Logging information onto the database
- A Pro-active and innovative thinker
- Hard- Working
Thank you for taking the time to look at our post. We look forward to receiving your application!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will
contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website