For more information about this job please contact:
Part-Time Customer Service Advisor
An amazing opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Borehamwood for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team to be the first of contact for their customers. Providing excellent customer service is a crucial part of this role, over the phone and email.
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience pro rata
Location – Elstree, Borehamwood
Hours – Part Time Monday – Friday 9:30 – 15:30 (30 hour week) – There may be flexibility in this if this works for the company.
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls and case updates
- Take incoming Complaints calls and provide first contact assistance, distributing calls to case assessors as required
- Providing support for general email communication with other schemes within the Customer Services Department where needed
- Assist with Live Chat enquiries
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Admin or Customer Service experience is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and get involved
Benefits (not limited to):
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holiday Pro Rata depending on hours worked
- Work from home possibilities
- Private healthcare
- Supporting working environment
If you think this job sounds like a perfect match then please apply with your up to date CV - we can always go through it in more detail once you have applied!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website