For more information about this job please contact:
PART TIME MON-FRI 8.30AM - 12.30PM - HUNTINGDON - UP TO £20K PRO RATA.
This position is to provide administrative support to the CRM department and Customer Relationship Manager. It will require a tactful, diplomatic, yet sometimes firm approach to dealing with customers. It is expected the employee is willing to learn all contractual matters necessary and communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels. Successful coordination with other departments will be crucial to the success of this role.
- Advise customers on service team visits to sites, operational requirements and deal with any subsequent customer queries.
- Manage invoices & chase outstanding customer debts.
- Maintain existing customer database and preparation of reclassifications.
- Produce and manage reports for supervisors and management, internal/external customers both paper based and computerised.
- Ability to understand contractual issues.
- Act as second level support for customer contact. Ensuring customer needs are met; responding quickly and appropriately to customer queries and concerns.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a team/customer support role.
- Ensure compliance and customer compliance with contracts. Where anomalies occur, communicate these with relevant supervisors and managers and work towards a positive outcome.
- Ensure a positive external company image is maintained.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications and other computer software for effective and efficient communication, ideally SAP and MS Excel.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.