For more information about this job please contact:
Part Time Credit Controller
- Take any cheques or cash received to Barclays Bank – very occasional.
- Processing credit card payments through our Worldpay(Streamline) machine.
- Chase customers for payment from latest Debtors report – mainly by phone/email and when necessary, by letter. Current Key Accounts include: John Lewis, Next, Shop Direct, Amazon.
- Dealing with queries, e.g. copy invoices/pod requests/price queries etc.
- Debit notes – researching into shortages/price differences & gathering relevant info from Warehouse/Repairs/Customer Service teams in order to resolve them.
- Raise credit note requests & prepare list of credits to be raised on a monthly basis.
- Run statements monthly & send out by email.
- Email Sales/CS team ‘Customers on Stop’ list, either over credit limit or overdue, on a weekly basis.
- Credit checking of all new customers – Equifax reports, new account forms, reference requests – liaising with Sales team.
- Weekly cash receipts forecast report for the Financial Director.
- Monthly Debtors meeting with Financial Director.
- Filing and general housekeeping of Sales Ledger, i.e. allocations, write off recommendations, etc.
Credit Management experience essential.
Excellent Microsoft skills, both Word & Excel.
Pegasus Opera 3 Accounting system would be an advantage, but not essential.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
Have a minimum of 3 years Credit Control experience
Be organised & efficient with a good eye for detail.
Be a good communicator both verbal and written.
Starting on equivalent of 22.5 hours a week - possible full-time role after 6 months.
Annual salary £27K (pro-rata)
If you are available immediately, please apply with your updated CV & we will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website