Are you looking for a Part Time position as an Accounts Assistant based in Barnet?
If yes and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity then please apply you’re your updated CV and one of our experienced consultants will give you a call.
Please note that the ideal candidate will require previous/current experience and either be AAT Qualified or studying towards the AAT qualification.
Key details about this role:
- Barnet, local to High Barnet station which is the Northern Line
- Salary of £13,000 + which is already pro rata
- Interviewing ASAP
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing invoices for processing
- Approving invoices from other employees
- Preparing the weekly payment schedule
- Allocation of payment to supplier accounts
- Logging all expenses
- Answering general queries from staff members
- Issuing invoices
- Recording information on Sage
- Assisting the finance manager on all the balance sheet reconciliations
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Be well organised
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.