For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Permanent Packaging Assistant in Ware
Your main work areas will be the blending and packaging areas of the factory. Report directly to the Production Manager. Your normal working day will be from 8am to 5pm Monday -Friday, but you will be required to be available for overtime work at short notice.
Duties to Include:
- Non-hazardous and hazardous chemical handling
- Small item packaging (powder and liquid)
- Accurate batch labelling
- Follow instructions accurately and quickly
- Maintain records as required by the company Quality Manuals
- Use of large weighing equipment, pallet truck and other pieces of equipment.
- Additional duties as and when required
- Able to follow instructions quickly and accurately
- Team player
- Excellent attitude to time keeping
- Flexible with working hours
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please submit your CV online.
Should you wish to discuss in more detail, please call Charlotte or Sarah on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.