For more information about this job please contact:
My client is looking for an experienced PA to cover on a 2 weeks period
Working from the 21st January until 10th February
Full Time Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
The most suitable candidate will have PAexperience. Being able to work hard under pressure is key.
The duties of this role are varied and will include:
·Undertaking a wide range of administrative tasks
· Providing support to the Director
·Dealing with bookings
· Dealing with calls and emails.
· Maintain forward planners and ensure meetings are organised in sufficient time
· Manage and coordinate the administration function of conferences, events, and highly complex meetings
· Manage and prioritise all incoming and outgoing correspondence, initiating responses and drafting where appropriate, at all times demonstrating high levels of precision, discretion, and confidentiality.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet at the OA Barnet Office. Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website