For more information about this job please contact:
Would you like to work for a well-established, leading brand?
Are you interested in joining a friendly and supportive team with a real family feel?
Do you have experience in a project-based role?
Osborne Appointments are currently looking for a PA/Project Co-ordinator to join our Home Interiors and Soft Furnishings client based in Welham Green.
Monday - Friday / 8.30am - 5pm
- Managing email inboxes
- Diary management
- Planning for the Production Director
- Preparing meetings
- Booking accommodation/travel
- Drafting and sending communications when needed on behalf of the Production Director
- Project coordination and working closely with the rest of the Production team
Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting in a PA or EA role (advantageous)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a project based role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and proactively
- MS Office skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply today! For more information, call us on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.