For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience in procurement?
Would you like to work for a global company?
If so, you could be looking at the next move in your career!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Procurement/P2P Administrator for our global pharmaceutical client based in Hatfield.
• Validating orders
• Training/supporting members of staff with the P2P system
• Liaising with internal departments
• Leading negotiations
• Generate and analyse quarterly reports
• Provide summary of business effectiveness in meetings
• Working closely with the Business Effectiveness team to improve the business
• Work in line with SOPs
• General related administration where required
• Experience in Finance/Procurement
• Experience in Project Management
• Strong IT skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Confident in building/maintaining relationships
• Pharmaceutical background (advantageous)
• Understanding of SAP (advantageous)
If you are interested in this role, please call Chloe on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.