For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a meticulous & highly motivated candidate who is looking for a new position?
Would you like to join a very busy team within a 6 month contract position as an Order Processing Assistant?
Are you able to communicate effectively with clients & suppliers over the phone?
- Order Processing Assistant – 6 month contract position
- 37.5 hours per week
- Great benefits including weekly fruit drop, pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays & much more
- Salary dependent on experience
- Processing customer & supplier orders
- Validate customers orders – ensuring all correct details are being put onto the system
- Contacting customers via email & over the phone
- Ensuring all information is obtained to process orders
- Ad-hoc administrative support to other teams e.g. finance
- Logging orders on the system
- Updating the in-house system accurately
- Liaise with other departments
- Ensure all purchase orders are authorised
Skills & experience required;
- Excellent communication skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.