For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a meticulous & highly motivated candidate who is looking for a new position?
Would you like to join a very busy team within a 6 month contract position as an Order Processing Assistant?
Are you able to communicate effectively with clients & suppliers over the phone?
- Order Processing Assistant – 6 month contract position
- 37.5 hours per week
- Great benefits including weekly fruit drop, pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays & much more
- Salary dependent on experience
- Processing customer & supplier orders
- Validate customers orders – ensuring all correct details are being put onto the system
- Contacting customers via email & over the phone
- Ensuring all information is obtained to process orders
- Ad-hoc administrative support to other teams e.g. finance
- Logging orders on the system
- Updating the in-house system accurately
- Liaise with other departments
- Ensure all purchase orders are authorised
Skills & experience required;
- Excellent communication skills
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.