Are you looking to work for a friendly, ‘family feel’ organisation? Do you like the idea of being consistently busy? If so, we may have the ideal role for you…!
Osborne Appointments are currently supporting a valued client of ours based just outside of Baldock. We are currently looking for a sales administrator to join a rapidly expanding department on a temp to permanent basis.
- Salary - Flexible depending on experience.
- Full time hours: 9:00 – 17:30
- Monday – Friday
- Access to a car would be essential due to the location of the role
- General office support where required
- Sales order processing
- Running daily reports
- Updating the database
- Taking calls from customers and assisting where possible
- Passing messages
- Recent administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self?motivated, dynamic and confident, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Detailed, organized and results?oriented
- Great attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite – as a minimum - Word, Excel
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
We look forward to receiving your application!!!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website
TAGS: ADMIN ADMINISTRATOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES SUPPORT ORDER PROCESSOR