For more information about this job please contact:
Operations Support Manager - £25k - £30k
Do you want to work for a company who puts clients at the core of our business?
Do you want to be a part of making sure that a full collaborative approach is used?
The Operations Support Manager will be responsible for ensuring the effective and smooth running of operational support to all departments. All works are to be carried out to a high standard in line with the company beliefs and ethics.
What wil the role look like?
- Previous experience within this type of role
- Day to day management and the first port of call for our major clients
- First line of support for technical tickets raised by clients on our support web portal
- Preparing and sending reports generated by our control room from their night shift
- Working with the Service Manager on handovers
- Managing and responding to tickets raised by clients
- Ordering equipment and dispatching to client offices
- Arranging preventative maintenance visits at client sites
- Building strong relationships with suppliers
- Consistently update own technical knowledge
What are they looking for?
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customers
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Be prepared to work with minimum supervisor or part of a team