For more information about this job please contact:
Operations Support Co-ordinator - £22k - £26k depending on experience
Do you want to work for a company who puts clients at the core of their business?
Do you want to be a part of making sure that a full collaborative approach is used?
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to support the Operations Manager within a dynamic team!
What are the responsbilite of the role?
- Make sure all calls and emails are answered in a timely and courteous manner
- Ordering equipment
- Running daily and weekly reports
- Booking in clients maintenance visits
- Updating the CRM system
- Support the Operational Team
- Actively comply with all working policies and procedures
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills and able to confidently able to liasie with customers
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Please get in touch or apply today! Contact Grace Bennett on 01908 921090
This role is being offered as a permanant poisiton, with immediate interviews taking place.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website