For more information about this job please contact:
An exciting opportunity to join my client based in Cambridge as an Operations Manager. We are looking for a dynamic person with a broad range of skills to lead our operations and ensure we meet our ambition. We are one of the largest training organisations with a team of dedicated instruction providing the highest quality of training. The right person will be a good team player, able to inspire and motivate as well as having a great can-do attitude. You’ll share our ideals and ethos, have a positive attitude and be motivated to make a difference.
Hours of work
Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5pm
22 days Annual leave, plus bank holidays
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure our systems and process meet the needs of the business and implement change where necessary.
- Collate feedback and information on delivery performance and be responsible for hitting our programmes’ objectives.
- Oversee record keeping and administrative processes as well as compliance with General Data Protection Regulations and other statutory requirements.
- Maintain excellent client contract relationships.
- Resolve problems and complaints where they occur.
- Maintain sufficient levels of supplies and resources to ensure courses run effectively.
- Oversee all bookkeeping and invoicing arrangements.
- Provide financial oversight of daily expenses, ensuring we deliver cost-effective training.
- Encourage a culture of self-development and ensure staff have the necessary skills, training and support to fulfil the requirements of their role.
- Deal with staff grievances and disciplinary issues, as necessary.
- Undertake regular performance and development reviews, as agreed, and ensure that actions are followed through.
- Identify instructor as well as office staff recruitment and qualification needs.
- Monitor the recruitment and vetting of staff.
- Implantation of the Company’s ‘Communication Strategy’ ensuring quick, effective and positive responses.
- Ensure course information is clear, concise and regularly updated through all our channels.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all staff.
- Maintain and update marketing materials with the Managing Director.
If you want to know more information please contact Gemma Taylor on 01480 277997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA St Neots Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.