ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW ROLE AS A OPERATIONS MANAGER? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE HIGHWAYS INDUSTRY? HAVE YOU THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK AWAY FROM HOME 3/5 DAYS A WEEK?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation. You will be providing commitment towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company's vision and values. The key points to be successful in this role will be; strong people management, problem solving and experience in managing multiple contracts.
Due to the nature of the role you will be expected to visit various sites over the UK/Ireland which will mean you will be expected to work away from home at least 3 days per week. The client is offering a very attractive salary of between £45k - £55k DOE PLUS a company car, fuel card and a company credit card.
- Management and delivery of national schemes from confirmation to completion within the agreed budget.
- Arrange and attend pre-contract meetings as a company operational representative.
- Provision of the required administration to ensure all internal customers are able to process requirements in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly action plans for the effective management of scheme works.
- Experience in Highways industry through multifunctional roles.
- Ability to coordinate and control all teams within their section of work.
- You will be solving problems and deal with conflicts efficiently.
- Certificate in Site Safety Management.
- N/SVQ Level 6 CSCS black card.
We have immediate interviews available so please contact the team today with your up to date CV as a Word Document.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.