For more information about this job please contact:
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 DOE
Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Team Administrator who will be responsible to assist with the smooth running of our clients lively and highly successful Buying team.
As a Buying Operations Executive/Team Administrator, you will be responsible to manage the communications program with our partners, managing the return of contracts, data entry using Salesforce, providing assistance with reporting and other general support to the Partner Management Team.
- Developing and managing the communications program to our partners
- Delivery of the Partner Health and Safety classification process
- Data enrichment in Salesforce
- Salesforce administration
- Regular monthly/weekly/daily reporting
- Provide support on ongoing projects by identify key stakeholders and liaise on regular basis with them
- UAT (User acceptance testing) to ensure project deliverability in high standards
- Other general activities as required to support Partner Operations & Buying team
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential with a high level of working on excel. (Knowledge of Pivot Tables and V Lookups)
- Knowledge of Salesforce reporting & administration would be an advantage
- UAT knowledge experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and progress within the role
If you are interested in this role and have the correct experience then please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website