For more information about this job please contact:
New role just in!
Do you enjoy working in Administration? Would you like to join an established but expanding business in Milton Keynes?
We are recruiting for an Operations Administrator for a growing business based in Milton Keynes. The role is an exciting job opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join them on a temp to perm basis.
The role is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and is paying up to £13.45ph.
As the Operations Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring that all the warehouse administration tasks and systems are updated in a timely manner and will entail:
- Scheduling deliveries to customers and working with other depts to coordinate the customer requirements for deliveries. Dealing with queries in relation to deliveries.
- Processing orders and produce labels on the network carrier system.
- Supporting with QA / ISO / BRC.
- Processing all goods-in paperwork (including PODs, pick notes).
- Supporting operations team with orders.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Good interpersonal skills, very good verbal written communication skills, good attention to detail, good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- PC literate MS office
- Work autonomously
- Supportive and adaptable
The client is looking to interview candidates as soon as possible so if you are interested in the role please apply today! Alterntively if you would like to discuss the role further please contact Karen on 01234 347069.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.