For more information about this job please contact:
Experienced Recruitment Resourcer/Account Co-ordinator
Do you thrive when working in a fast paced environment? Are you extremely organised and efficient?
OA have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced Account Coordinator for our On-Site in Sandy providing temporary candidates to our client.
The main purpose of this position is to support the client with temporary staff, ensuring 100% fulfilment and maintain strong relationships with those candidates.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THIS TYPE OF POSITION DUE TO THE VOLUME OF RECRUITMENT REQUIRED - confidence on the phone is key!
Competitive salary & additional benefits offered
- Working towards KPI's (candidates registered per week etc.)
- Managing adverts and applications
- Interacting with candidates on job boards & social media (via phone mainly but also email)
- Maintain in-house database
- Provide Feedback to all candidates
- Manage pay queries
- Checking in temporary staff on a daily basis
- Being proactive in sourcing for candidates
- Supporting with other administrative duties when required
- Building strong relationships with the client and the candidates
This role is an imperative part of our business and will add great value.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience with resourcing within an agency (ideally on-site)
- Driven to exceed expectations
- Ambitious and Confident
- Hard-working and committed to succeed
- Professional and friendly
- High attention to detail
- Goal orientated
- Multilingual/Bilingual would be advantageous
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website