For more information about this job please contact:
Experienced Onsite Recruitment Account Manager required immediately!
Do you thrive when working in a fast paced environment? Are you extremely organised and efficient?
Due to recent growth within our business, OA are embarking on a new adventure and are therefore recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to manage one of our onsite accounts.
This is an integral role within our organisation and will enable the business to grow even further.
What will we offer you?
- Monthly Mindfulness hour - paid hour to do something mindful
- 22 days paid holiday plus statutory bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Annual Company weekend away
- Bonus scheme
- Year round incentives and awards
- Career progression
This outstanding opportunity will involve:
- Generating fresh ideas to proactively attract candidates to our site including identifying new methods
- Manage an onsite team as the account grows
- Have an analytical mind in order to produce high level management reports to meet our clients’ needs
- Strategic Management of the Account
- Identify areas of improvement to add value to our client whilst maximising revenue streams
- Provide market intelligence and competitor analysis to remain at the forefront of the recruitment market
- To ensure all KPIs are met within strict timelines
- Optimise all opportunities to increase brand awareness for our client and OA
- Tackle all challenges with creativity and a solution based attitude
To perform this role well you will need:
- Experience in managing high volume temporary staff – onsite experience would be fantastic!
- Ability to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining super high quality standards
- Always be one step ahead of the game and able to forecast, plan and exceed targets
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels including directors
- A strong, flexible work ethic and always willing to go above and beyond
- An analytical mind in order to produce high level management reports to meet our clients’ needs
If you are excited by this opportunity and you are keen to join an award winning company, we would love to hear from you! Apply with your most recent CV and somebody will be in touch with you very soon.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.