For more information about this job please contact:
ARE YOU AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND LOOKING FOR A NEW ADMINISTRATION ROLE?
My clients are a local family business that has been successful for over 20 years supplying a freight palletised distribution service into the transport and distribution sector. They are looking for an Transport Administrator to start immediately on a temp to perm basis.
This role is suitable for someone who wants a fast working environment, who can work well under high pressure and is happy to support the office.
Hours: Mon-Fri 6.30am - 4.30pm MUST be able to work these hours.
- Dealing with drivers and scanning their clipboards
- Inputting all information given into the system
- Chasing Depots that they need information from
- Given the right information to the right drivers
- Scanning documents
- Speaking on the phone to clients, customers and depots
- Sending high volume of emails
What we want from YOU!
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Administration experience
- Excellent customer service
- Team player
- Initiative to work alone
- Highly Ogranised
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet at the OA Barnet Office. Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website