One of our established clients in Welwyn Garden City is seeking a proactive, hard working and able Office Manager to support the running of their team and operation.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a trade or construction environment where they have performed the following tasks:
- Scheduling work force to complete jobs on time
- Dealing with day to day queries from customers
- Assisting customers that walk in to view products
- Dealing with service calls through to completion
- Raising invoices
- Credit control
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that deliveries arrive on time
This role is an imperative position within the organisation and needs someone who is:
- Extremely organised and effecient
- Can manage their own work load independantly
- Is a solution based individual that likes a challenge
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours of your application.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.