For more information about this job please contact:
Office Manager - Borehamwood
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a growing organisation based in Borehamwood who are currently looking for an Office Manager. The perfect candidate will have previous managerial experience, be organised, proactive & approachable!
- Based in Borehamwood
- upto £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday, full time however may consider part time
- On site parking
- Great work-life balance
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems to devise ways to streamline processes
- To oversee the administrative operations of the business and the departments day to day functions
- Responsible for developing, implementing and updating office policies and procedures
- Accountable for operating and maintaining office equipment and building security
- Responsible for facilities and utilities management
- Responsible for document management in relation to GDPR
- Provide administrative support to the Directors as required
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Strong experience with using the Microsoft package
- Exceptional analytical, organisational and communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence at all levels whilst motivating and developing others
- Must be proactive and have initiative
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more information then please apply with your up to date CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.