Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch)
28 Days Holiday
An exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment, a different day every day, and a customer friendly role. We are seeking an Office Executive to join a team for a well established business in St Neots.
This role will be very varied and busy and an overview of your responsibilities will be drafting customer quotations, answering customer calls, chasing quotes and general administration duties.
- General office administration; filing, managing post
- Liaising with customers, ensuring records on database are accurate and updated
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Preparing customer quotations, following quotes up and keeping in contact with clients
- Arranging training courses for staff
- Preparing documentation, site packs
- Prepared to travel, over night stays are sometimes required when attending visits with the team
- Liasing with management on projects, inputting ideas & working as a team on new tasks
- Excellent administration
- Good attention to detail
- Confident communicator, able to liase with people of all levels
- Highly organised
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.