OFFICE ASSISTANT – PERMANENT VACANCY - *BEDFORD*
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door for a well-established company based in Bedford. This role is varied and will keep you on your toes, you will help to provide support across the office and help with different departments when it is necessary.
- Manage the Reception of the Main office, including answering and screening calls, meeting visitors and collecting deliveries.
- Pre-registering visitors on request
- Manage the Occupational Health review for all staff.
- Manage all site meeting rooms including coordination of the meeting room diaries.
- Liaise with Plant Administrator for PPE requests for visitors in advance.
- Manage all Lunches & drink requests for any on site meetings including providing support for meetings for refreshments.
- Ensure offices and meeting rooms are maintained and closed down appropriately at the end of the day.
- Maintain sufficient stock levels of Stationery and undertake orders as required by the business.
- Administer all postal requirements incoming and outgoing as needed.
- Aid in EH&S processes through administration and maintaining safety meeting minutes for the plant.
- Administer the daily paper flow for the area including organizing, filing and directing information.
- Perform a variety of typing and administrative assignments including processing expense accounts and safety committee minutes.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum education of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above
- HR or Finance or Administration qualification would be preferable
KNOWLEGDE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Respect for the confidential nature of the department
If all of this sounds like something you’d be great at and the skills for then apply today! It is a fab company to work for, any other information wanted then please contact Nicola on 01234 347069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.