Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client based in Stevenage.
Job Type: Temporary
Day to day duties will include front line telephone support for customers. Processing of new applications and other general administration duties. Expected to deliver the highest standards of customer service and attention to detail is essential.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the business professionally, ensuring they are handled or redirected appropriately
- General administration duties – Data processing, filing, shredding, photocopying, scanning, franking etc…
- Update the Case Management System with new applications forms and member details
- Organise, record and distribute mail
- Respond to direct email enquiries
- Prepare and issue mailshots to members and prospective new members
- Research to identify potential new members and training opportunities
- Play a key role in member engagement, ensuring regular communication and satisfaction
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High Attention to detail
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us on 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.