For more information about this job please contact:
New Business Manager - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Based in Cambridge
How would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies and Cambridge’s Employer of the year?
Our client requires an extraordinary New Business Development professional with strong experience in an agency environment bringing in new leads, specifically, retail brands. We’re looking for a motivated and ambitious individual who is seeking to further a career that they truly love in an exciting company.
Key details –
- Flexible working
- Quarterly company & team socials
- 25 days Holiday + BH's
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- Free fruit and health snacks
- Table football
- Vibrant office
- Pension Scheme ( 4% + 4% matched)
- Enhanced maternity pay and shared parental leave schemes - Family Friendly
- Acquire new leads to achieve the agency's sales targets
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing digital marketing services
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings or audits
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Creating and executing a strategy to keep in touch with leads which do not convert in the first instance
- When appropriate, developing a new lead business team to scale the growth further
- You will be expected to regularly attend events, this will likely involve some travel, sometimes alone, sometimes internationally and frequently to London
- Proven B2B sales track record in the digital/e-commerce or retail space
- Executing a preformed prospecting sales strategy
- Relationship management - able to create and maintain strong relationships with contacts
- Able to be creative and think outside the box, come up with original ideas to promote our brand and our value proposition
- Presentation skills
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction